2012-05-09

[INFO] (ENG TRANS) 120508 U-KISS to Attend Macau Concert in July?


So, I got this information from twitter (someone told me about this). This is where the information come from ~> weibo.com/cotaiticketing
Here I attach the srencapt of the news.



The translation of the news:
“MBC is a famous TV station in Korea, and MBC Music is a new music TV channel with plenty of music contents. It will held a music concert in the Cotai Strip CotaiArena on 2 July, Girls Generation and U-Kiss are invited to perform. Are you excited? Actually, MBC invites 1 more idol group, do you guys want to know who it is? Also, tomorrow we will announce another K-pop concert’s news! Remember for follow our Weibo!”

Please take note that the name of the concert hasn’t confirmed yet; and also, I only share this info doesn’t mean everything I wrote here true. Please, don’t misunderstand.
For me, personally I don’t know if it’s true or not because the boys will have bunch schedule for their 2nd Japan Tour in the same month. :/
anyway, thank you for reading this. =)

CREDITS:  weibo.com/cotaiticketing + @Tszling_Kwok + Ahn @KISSmeINDONESIA


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét