2011-12-18

[NEWS] 111217 ALEXANDER DOES NOT LIKE SPOILT GIRLS AND HOPES TO WORK WITH U-KISS AGAIN.


Becoming solo, Alexander has come to Malaysia once again to promote his solo album. When asked about his ideal type, Alexander expressed that he does not like girls who are too spoilt. After leaving U-Kiss, Alexander expressed that feels nervous during his solo performance, but he hopes to be able to work with U-Kiss again.

After leaving the group U-Kiss, Alexander released his first solo album, and which he will hold a large performance at the Cheras Leisure Mall tomorrow. Talking about him having to stand on a big stage alone, Alexander admitted that he gets nervous and said, “I practiced almost every day, from being in a group to a soloist, I was under a little pressure, but I believe I can do it! When I was in U-Kiss, I used to chat with the members during the autograph session, but now I’m alone, however Malaysians (fans?) are very kind, which makes me feel very comfortable.” Although he already left the group, Alexander expressed that he really hopes to be able to work with U-Kiss again.

When asked about Kibum, who also left the group, Alexander said that Kibum is also busy with his career, he said, “He did not say what he is doing, but he is very active in Japan, he has been continuing to perform, but did not publicly reveal his own activities. If there is an opportunity to work together again, it should be very fun!” He even joked that when he was performing with U-Kiss, it was as if he was possessed, and said, “Because the previous songs were cooler, we have to match with the songs. My songs now are more closer to myself, but I would want to try more crazy or interesting things, of course I could still be handsome and cute, haha!”

Besides singing, Alexander revealed that he is going to audition for a Korean idol drama, and hopes to get the chance to act. When asked which female artist he would like to work with, Alexander answered, “Lee Min Jung, she has a good personality, it should be very comfortable to work together. (She meets your ideal type conditions?) No, haha! I don’t have an ideal type among artists, but if I had to choose, I prefer mature girls, I don’t like spoilt girls, who keep going “Oppa is very busy!” Due to the nature of our industry (??), we might therefore be unhappy!”

Previously on variety show ‘We Are Dating’, Alexander was paired with Minah (Girls Day). Alexander said that Minah is a very young and cute girl. As mentioned that he preferred mature girls, Alexander does not despise having a relationship with someone older than him, as long as both of them are comfortable with each other.

Talking about his solo performance tomorrow, Alexander revealed that it includes a Mandarin song. (Do you consider releasing a Mandarin album?) “Yes, actually there were Chinese songs in this album (I Just), but due to time constraint, the songs are mainly in Korean and Japanese, however I will try to do Chinese songs in the future.” Being able to speak 7 languages, although not fluent in Mandarin, he showed his language talent by greeting everyone in English, Malay and Cantonese, “Selamat pagi. Good morning. 早晨!Nama saya Alexander. Apa khabar?” (I am Alexander. How are you?)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét