2014-12-16

[INTERVIEW] 141214 U-KISS - Model Press Interview 'Sweetie' (Eng Trans)

Their latest single,”Sweetie” sounds it describe love between a person and another person, at the same time between an artist and fans. Not only that, it’s also a ballad like a sweet love letter to the fact our lives are all supported by art called ‘music.’ 

― It’s finally on sale. Could you tell us what’s the song about,first?
HN: Most of our ballad songs were about breaking-ups, and sounded lonely. But this time, it brings you happy feelings. Though it’s in midwinter, KISS ME’s hearts get warmer.

―I heared it, and those heartrending lyrics were straightly through my heart. What do you think when you’re singing this song?
SH: Thinking of our fans smiling.
KV: I sing it as if I’m staring at fans.
KS: Thinking of our fans.

― The concept is “sweet love letters,” have you ever written them in your life? 
HN: I have when I was in middle school. I wrote it with totally pure heart! But…we broke up….
ALL: lol
HN: At that time, it was like,”I love you. I’ll protect you.”
KV: I’ve written it recently. It was a ‘happy birthday’ love letter to my mother for the first time in when I was in middle school. (How did your mom react?) She cried.
ELI: I wrote them every single memorial day to my ex-girlfriend. One-week memorial, one-month, 100 days, 200 days, 300 days, one year…, I wrote them every time. And special events like for her birthday and Christmas. (What did they say?) They’re all same.lol “Thank you for being happy together. I love you.”


― In the album jacket, the concept was “Kabe-don.(*1)” It’s a trend in Japan, and what do you think of it,honestly?
KS: It’s like a scene in dramas or movies.
SH: If men did in Korea, it’s embarrassing. But I did only the pose of it in a fan meeting and fans were excited. If girls were done “kabe-don,” heart would be twingled.

― Do you think you want to try (in real life)?
KS: Nope…lol It’s embarrassing for me…
KV: I wanna do “Ago-kui(*2)” more than “kane-don.” It’s a bit embarrassing,but I think it’s romantic.

― Has anyone ever done “kabe-don” or “ago-kui” in real?
SH: I do when I spend passionate night….
ALL: lol
KV: I’ve never done before,so I’d love to. I wanna do them to fans in fan meeting! 

― I’m looking forward to show “kabe-don” and “ago-kui.” By the way, could you tell me your ideal type of girls.
KS: Small girl that I can wrap. With cuteness. I like cute girls.
KV: I like girls work hard for their jobs.
JUN: Cute girls. And girls who are nice to me.
SH: Girls who love family. I like them who are proud of their own works. And talking of looks, I like Satomi Ishihara. Her skin is milky white and she’s cute.
ELI: I like tall girls like models.
HN: My ideal type is small and just as heavy as I can throw. And a girl with cuteness who can greet my parents properly. 

― It’s nearly Christmas,right? Do you have any plans?
KS: We have a work.
HN: We hold Christmas event in Japan on 23rd, and go back to Korea for another schedule.
SH: We have recordings and practices for next Korean album….

― So, if you didn’t have schedule, how do you want to spend Christmas with your girlfriend? 
HN: If I had a girlfriend,I just want to walk on snow with holding her hand. It would make me happy.
KS: It’s cold in winter, so I’d like to travel to warm country like Guam or Hawaii and relax.
SH: All I think when I hear the word ‘winter’ is Sapporo! I’d like to visit there. Enjoying snowboarding and relaxing with hot springs at night. And then, I’d like to spend passionate night (in many ways.) lol
KV: I’d like to go to New York and go skating in front of a huge Christmas tree. Then I wanna kiss her in front of crowds. lol 
ELI: Mine is close to SH’s. Go skiing,staying at resort inn and have hot chocolate.
JUN: I’d like to watch romantic movies.

(*1)Kabe-don
Wall banging. It means not for making "bang" sounds, but a scene that a boy leaning against a wall with his arm/hand to place a girl between him and the wall. It's like trapping her, or no place to escape from him till she listens to him.

(*2)Ago-kui
An action that a boy lift a girl's chin up softly to make her see him straight (or to make easier to be kissed.)

― This year, you held 34-show tour and two shows in Budohkan in September.
HN: We were busy, but we were happy with it. We went on tour with keeping this happiness. In this tour, we visited cities we’d never been and saw new fans. It was great.

― Do you have any memorable places?
HN: I liked Okinawa. Fans were in bikini (swimsuits), because it was hot.

― In bikini!?
SH: Yes,they were. We jokingly asked to come in bikini for fans, and some of them did… and I loved it. lol

― (laughs) Any other?
KV: The view of Kagoshima. There were surrounded by nature, and we were able to see Mt.Aso from the hotel.

― Through the tour, did you feel something to be improved about whole team? 
SH: It was the first tour in Japan since Jun joined, and his performance got better. Other members could learn Japanese culture and how to make fans happy.

― There were so many things happened for U-KISS in 2014, what do you think of this year?
HN: I’d like to thank all my members. We had really tough stuffs, but had happiness too. I owe them. Without members, I didn’t make it this far. I’d like to trust them from now on as well.

―So, what’s your wish for next year,2015? 
KV: My goal is to hold arena tour. I’d like to show U-KISS more to Japanese people. In next year,I hope those who haven’t know us to recognize us. 


―This is the last question. What’s the key to make your dreams come ture? 
HN: To experience various things. I’d like to be active as U-KISS alongside to be in movies and dramas as solo. For this dream, I will make the best use of my sorrow and happiness for acting.
ELI: Not to give up. Stay positive and imagine your dream, and it will comes true someday.
SH: Accept what is lacking,and make up for it. As Eli said,don’t give up and it’s important to go straight to your dream.
JUN: To believe yourself.
KV: Once you decide the goal, it’s the most important to improve step by step to achieve it.
KS: Not to forget that you’re happy (with environment). Believe yourself and cherish your time.

Credits: @qingxuan95 + ukissmeforever08@blogspot

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét