2014-07-15

[INTERVIEW+PHOTOS] 140715 U-KISS“LOVE ON U”発売記念インタビュー (with Eng Trans)










Q - First Impressions of Jun
SH - We first met him around Spring. When I first saw him, I didn’t know how old he is…and that’s why I thought he was about the same age as me. So when I heard how old he actually is, I was really surprised at how young he is. In Japanese age, he is 17 years old but he looks grown up, doesn’t he? He’s tall as well. My first impressions were that his face when he laughs was cute. Even though he comes across grown up, he looks cute when he laughs.
KS - The first time I saw Jun was when I went to our company’s office. He was tall and I thought to myself “Is he a newly employed manager?” and greeted him “Hello, good morning” like I would normally. But when I found out he was the new member of U-KISS I thought “Oh no…he’s taller than us and he’s young too…I’m a little envious”. When I met Jun for the first time, I really had no idea that he was our new member.
HN - For the 3 of us - me, Kevin and Eli, we met him for the first time when we went to have dinner with the president of our Korean company. We were told that we would be introduced to the new member where all members were present and had dinner with him on our first meeting. When I talked to Jun, he was really kind and I got a good impression of him.
SH - It was when we all were busy with individual activities and that’s why we all met him (for the first time) at different times.
KV - The impression I got when I met him for the first time was that he’s tall and that he’s really handsome. But he didn’t really speak much at that time. So I thought “He’s a quiet person?” but actually he isn’t (laugh). He’s cute and has a fun personality. He says a lot of jokes and laughs a lot.
SH - The loud members in U-KISS are…Eli is almost always in an upbeat mood but recently it’s Kevin…When Kevin’s in Japan, he’s really happy.
KV - (In a small voice) That’s actually Soohyun! (laughs)
SH - (Cuts off Kevin) Right! Next!!
ELI - This is about when we met Jun for the first time right? My impression of him when we met for the first time was that he is shy and quiet. Before we met him, all of us had watched his audition tape and his dancing is really powerful, a great dancer, can sing, can rap too and really handsome. But when we first met him at dinner, perhaps because he was nervous, he was quiet.

Q - What did you think about joining U-KISS?

J - (After taking some time to think) When I first joined and even now, I have the concerns like ‘Will they be happy with of me?’ ‘Am I working hard enough for them to be happy with me?’
[※ Jun uses the word - mitomeru - which can mean approve/be happy with/to be accepted. He means that he doesn’t want to let them down]

Q - Jun is 17 years old now. Please tell us what you (the other members) were doing when you were about 17 years old.

KS - I was just a normal student.
SH - I was too and a trainee. For Jun to debut at 17 years old is really early…It was a time that everyone was training to pursue their dreams of becoming a singer.
KV - I had debutted in a different group and that was when I just joined U-KISS. Eli was preparing to debut as a member of U-KISS.
ELI - I was studying in China too.
SH - He wanted to become an actor in action movies.
HN - I was doing solo activities, as a ballad singer.
SH - Hoon is a senior to U-KISS!
KV - When I debuted as U-KISS in 2008, my age wasn’t too different to Jun’s but when I watch myself in videos of that time, I feel embarrassed about it. I look young and my skills are lacking.
SH - It’s really embarrassing. You all don’t need to watch it! (laugh)

Credits: tower.jp+Kana for trans+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét