2013-01-12

[TRANSLATION] UKISSME Ep1


2012.12 Meeting room,Mnet building

ALL:Hello!
Director:This is the first broadcast.
SH:The broadcast for what?
HN:You suddenly called us and "It's the first time..."
D:From now,please decide what kind of program you wanna make etc. Including its title.
SH:We do it?
DH:How about the budget?
HN:Let's leave those kind of realistic issues now. Discuss them later.
D:Before the meeting,we'll give you a minute to introduce yourselves.
ELI:Let's show our charms!
HN:Energy! Bang! Bang! (?)

-Answering questions as many as you can in one minute. A person who does the most is the winner!-

[Soohyun's turn]
HN:When were you born?
SH:I was born in 1989, March 11th,
HN:Hurry,hurry! Ask him questions!
DH:How wide range does your voice have?
SH:I have a range of 3 octaves from Re (D).
KV:Then sing for a bar.
SH:What?
KV:Sing a song which you can sing best.
SH:*Singing "We Will~Ano Basyo De~ by EXILE"*
HN:Enough! It was a bar!
ELI:Is it hard for you to be a leader?
SH:You've been doing great,so it's not hard.
HN:When did you get your hair cut?
-Time's up! Result:8 questions.-


[Kiseop's turn]
HN:Do you think you look like a hawk?
KS:Yes,I think so.
KV:Do you think you're handsome?
KS:Yes...a little.
HN:Do you know you are a fool?
KS:*punching Hoon*
KV:You're a good dancer,so let us show your dance.
KS:*kneeling on the desk and spinning*
ELI(?):His foolishness is showing.
-Result:7 questions-

[Eli's turn]
KV:El...Kevin! How many language can you speak?
ELI:I'm speaking Korean now. *"Hi,everyone. I'm Eli from U-KISS." in English,Chinese and Japanese*
KV:So 4 languages.
HN:How much is the circumference of your thighs?
ELI:I don't know...How much is it? PASS!
SH:Do you think you're handsome?
ELI:I don't know.
KS:He's not honest.
HN:Do you know you have a small head?
ELI:Yes,I do.
DH:Do you know it's unusual?
-Result:6 questions-

[Hoon's turn]
DH:Why are your hands shaking?
HN:I trained with dumbbells,but I did it too much.
SH:Please sing.
HN:*singing*
SH:Why is your face shaking while you're singing?
HN:It's a ...disease.
-Result:7 questions-

[Kevin's turn]
SH:Why are you short-waisted?
KV:My legs are too long,and my upper-body is short.
SH:Don't show off.
ELI:How much do you weigh?
KV:I weigh 57kg.
HN:Do you know how you look like when you're running?
KV:I know,I'm like an insect(*).
(*Anyone who is good at Korean,please correct it. I can't tell he's like a worm or an insect from Japanese sub.)
-Result:5 questions-

[Dongho's turn]
HN:Do you know you look old these days?
DH:Yes,I know it. I've got old so much.
KV:Do you think your acting is good?
DH:No,it's not good.
SH:Be proud of yourself!
HN:Do you know you're hairy?
DH:I know,I'm so hairy.
KV:Please show your aegyo as a maknae.
DH:*aegyo*
HN:Do you know it wasn't cute?
DH:Because I've got old.
SH:Have you ever dated with girls?
DH:Yes,I have.
(SH was like "I didn't know that")
ELI:When was the last time you kissed?
DH:...PASS
-Result:9 questions-
HN:Because I asked so many.
KV:I did so,too!
SH:Dongho has ever had a girlfriend???
DH:KISS ME.
SH:What!? You meant KISS ME!?
-Dongho seems so happy-
SH:It's too strained!

-Today's director is Dongho!-

-U-KISS ME is a program whose system is a shift system.Today's director is Dongho. He has a privilege to create a program however he wants.-

DH:I'll make a program which goes whatever I say.This time,I make them feel what I've felt as a maknae,and now I try not to think what they're gonna do to me next time.In this first episode,I'm gonna do whatever I've wanted to do.

DH:Let's start our meeting.
HN:Director Dongho~! You're so cool!!
KV:Our director is like a celebrity.
DH:I moved to this seat for chairman.
HN:I love you,Director. I'm Hoon,who likes one-shot.
DH:First of all,we need to decide its title.
HN:Power U-KISS.
SH:It sucks.
DH:I'll give a 5-second one-shot for you who give me a good idea.
KV:It was fun. (Seems it's a wordplay.)
DH:It's boring while they're discussing,here's my one-shot! *aegyo*
KS:I have an idea.
DH:I shoot you only your body,and if it's good enough,I'll give you one-shot.
KV:Shoot only mouth.
KS:No way~
KV:Hurry up!
KS:Reality U-KISS.
DH(?):It's too boring.
SH:Delivering U-KISS to the World!
ALL:.........
DH:No one-shot for a while,Leader.
SH:*laughing hard*
DH:(to staffs) No one-shot for him. We're gonna edit him all.Since it's my business.
SH:Don't you have any ideas,Eli and Kevin?
HN:U-KISS The Secret
ELI:U-KISS's Love to KISS ME.
SH(?):Our fan club is called KISS ME.
DH:This week,it seems no one get one-shot,except me.
-Finally,it's "U-KISS ME?"-

DH:What are we going to discuss?
HN:How much authority does the director have?
DH:Authority of director. Any opinions?
SH:We should think the director is the King.Members obey what he says,and he shoots whatever he want to.There is no way to disobey.
DH:What if he asks you to have an interview but you don't want to?
SH:We'll be scolded.

KS:I'd like to show you natural U-KISS.
KV:I'd like to show you what fans wanna know.
HN:When I'm a director,I'll be strict to our leader. Go away. Don't come to me. *SH's attack* Leader attacked me. I'm not a director yet,but I'll take a revenge on him.

HN:Now,Soohyun is a leader,and the oldest.But all authority goes to the director.
DH:Just as I want.
HN:Authority of age,leader,director etc, all goes to director.
DH:Today,Hoon has great ideas. I'll give him one-shot.
HN:*aegyo*
SH:I have a headache... If this program is fun and we can show many sides of U-KISS,I'm okay.
SH:We have to decide the limit. How much can we show to viewers?
KV:We can't show while we're changing our clothes,right? It's okay if we hide with clothes.
HN:We can show above the shoulders.
DH:Can't you show a little more who has muscles?
KS:Then,only Hoon.
DH:Hoon and Kiseop can do so,any others?
SH:I've been training recently.
ELI:Me too.
DH:Then take it off,you all!!

-Eli is changing clothes-
KV:Ooh~ Cool Eli! (Kevin is filming)
KS:Ooh~ Sexy Kevin! (Kiseop is filming)
KV:Can I film when you're sleeping?
HN:Okay for filming sleeping face!
SH:No. Never.
KV:Soohyun says no. What do you think,Director?
DH:Then I'll give him one-shot.

-Soohyun pretends to sleep-
KV:He's sleeping. Is he okay? (Kevin is filming)
SH:I'm fine.


ELI:How about when we're on stage?
SH:Is it allowed to film from the stage?
DH:Of course we can. We can film fans cheering.
SH:I'll show you our fans. (Soohyun is filming)
DH:Let's decide our chant of this program.

-Everyone is doing themselves-
SH:I like the one Eli did.
KS:It's too long.
-Eli makes it shorter-
HN:U-KIS...(He hits his lips with his hand?)
DH:How is it?
-Kiseop is trying-
SH:It's too quiet.
-Everyone doing it again-
KV:Okay,let's do it together.
ELI:U-KISS ME? *smooch*
-Smooch!?-
HN:It's the best!
KV:Let's do with that! Show us again.
-Everyone practicing-
DH:Who's idea?
ELI:Me.I'm a genius.
KS:He jacked it!
-Eli got one-shot-
DH:Let's do this again.
ALL:U-KISS ME? *smooch*
-Dongho's turn-
KV:Director,You're so cute!
HN:You're full of charms!
DH:As a director of very first episode,it's the most important...
ALL:Cool! You're the best!!
SH(?):Dongho hyung!
DH:I'll do my best to make a successful episode.Fighting!
ALL:Fighting!!


SH:We'll show you what U-KISS is doing .
KS:As we are.
KV:I'd like to show what fans wanna know.
ELI:I'd like to show you our cool side on the stage,and funny side at the backstage.
DH:How we live together,and while we're moving or working,we're gonna show them all.
HN:We'll give you much laughter and deep impression.

Credits: @qingxuan95 + @1122misato

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét