2012-07-14

[NEWS] The former U-KISS leader shares his experience of going solo and thanks his fans for sticking by him


Going solo has been far from easy, and Alexander named fellow entertainer Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 as his source of motivation. "Recently i really admire Kim Hyun Joong because he was from a group and then he came out being solo, acting and everything and I really admire him - the way he strives until the point where he's so successful because it's not easy. I'm sure he worked really hard so he's kind of my goal."

Looking back at his time with U-KISS, Alexander expressed, "Being in a group was really comfortable and I was so used to the pattern and changing to solo was like getting naked in public." Going solo has had its shares of pluses and minuses, with "doing everything on my own" named as the worst part of it. The cheeky lad then countered, "(But) I don't have to share my room with anybody" adding with a laugh, "I can sneak out any time without people even knowing."

Catch Alexander at his fan party today (Jul 14) at Movida, St James Power Station, 5pm. Tickets are priced at S$118. For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/modeent

VIDEO: Watch Alexander talk about his "idol" and solo career



Credits: @qingxuan95 + XINMSN

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét