2012-05-31

[NEWS] MBC’s ‘Be My Singer’ Opens Song Submissions for "U-KISS" Edition

MBC’s Be My Singer has begun taking submission for its upcoming U-KISS edition.

In Be My Singer, anyone is allowed to submit a song he or she has composed for the show’s weekly featured artist. After the submissions are collected, the singer will pick the song to sing.

From now until June 10, individuals will be allowed to submit his or her own song for U-KISS through the official blog for Be My Singer.

Be My Singer’s producer Jo Eun Seok added, “Not only for those who want to submit a self-composed song for U-KISS but for those who want to help U-KISS attempt a new music transformation, we ask you submit your composition without hesitation.”




The first broadcast of Be My Singer will air on June 2 and will feature Girls’ Day as its first featured singer.

Photo credit: NH Media

Credits: @qingxuan95 + enewsworld.mnet.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét