2012-04-14

[INTERVIEW] 120414 Edge Style – Individual Members


SooHyun

Q1.What is your favourite Japanese artiste?
EXILE. Their performances are really good.

Q2.What do you look for in your ideal girl?
Gentle and filial.

Q3.What is your ideal girl’s style?
The feminine and gentle type who wears one-piece dresses.

Q4.What do girls do to make you worry?
When they cry.

Q5.How would you confess to the girl you like?
I love you. I will protect you forever.

Q6.If you have a girlfriend, where would you bring her?
If it’s in Korea, I would bring her to Jeju Island. It is a beautiful Island. I want to spend the whole day viewing the beautiful scenery with her. If it’s in Japan, I would bring her to Okinawa. I want to happily swim in the sea with her.

Q7.What is the latest Japanese word that you’ve remembered?
Gloomy.

Q8.What are the things you can do better than the other members?
Singing

Q9.What is your role in U-KISS?
Father. I have the role of always being relied on.

Q10.Some comments about the members!
Kevin is pure. Eli is very amusing in front of other guys. Even though Dongho is still young, he is very mature. Kiseop is too gentle! AJ is very smart. Hoon is a model student!

Q11.What is your wish for U-KISS in Japan?
I want to further increase U-KISS’ popularity to be the most popular group.

Q12.Which fashionable item is a necessity to you?
Bag.

Q13.When you were young, what were you like?
A Taekwondo youth.

Q14.What must you do before you sleep?
Twitter

Q15.What would you eat for your final meal of the day?
Roasted Chicken wings with sauce.


KiSeop

Q1 .What type of clothes do you like girls to wear?
I prefer cute than sexy; I like girls who wear black and white long dresses.

Q2. How would you confess to the girl you like?
From now onwards, let me love you, okay?

Q3. What is your ideal place to date?
If it’s in Korea, I want to go to Jumunjin in Gangwon-do to view the beautiful sea. If it’s in Japan, I want to go to Sapporo where there is a hot spring opened for both genders to mix around. I want to soak in the bath with her.

Q4. What is the latest Japanese phrase that you have learnt?
Courteous.

Q5. Say something interesting about Soohyun!
There was once when we were eating, he used his nose to drink the water. It wasn’t something you see everyday.

Q6.What is something that you possess which the other members don’t have?
The ability to selca.

Q7.What is your role?
Silly Angel

Q8. Do you know how to cook?
Occasionally , I’ll cook seaweed soup, mooncake soup and potato pancakes.

Q9.What is your interest?
Shopping on the streets and collecting accessories.

Q10.What is your attractive point?
Smile!

Q11. Remember what you did when you were young?
Because I’m always very carefree, I have a lot of friends by my side, be it boys or girls.

Q12.What must you do at night?
Skin care

Q13.What is your happiest surprise so far?
Becoming a U-KISS member.

Q14.What must you do before you go out in the morning?
Acknowledge text messages and bathe.

Q15.Planning on getting married?
I want to marry early. Then I will live a blessed life with my family. This is my wish.

Q16.What would you do if the world is about to end?
Have a meal with my family.

Eli

Q1.What does a girl have to do to make your heart beat?
When she smiling and flirting.

Q2.How would you confess to the girl you like?
It was love at first sight.

Q3.What must you do during your Japan Tour?
Because I like fashionable stuffs, I must go shopping at Harajuku.

Q4.What is your role in U-KISS?
Mood-maker

Q5.What type of group is U-KISS?
Everyone is very funny and our relationship is good. I love the members.

Q6.Are you very skilled at cooking?
Yes. Everybody loves the egg noodles carbonara with Bacon that I always cook.

Q7.What is the very first thing that you’ll do when you reach home?
If I’m hungry, I would step out of my shoes and head to the refrigerator.

Q8.Which part of your house makes you feel the most secure?
Computer room. I can concentrate on doing the things I like there.

Q9.What is the latest thing that you’re interested in?
Chrome Hearts Accessory. I’m currently interested in collecting these jewelries

Q10.What is your favourite movie?
ZOOLANDER. It is a comedy film about a fashion model after he steps down from the stage.

Q11.How do you get rid of stress?
If I don’t know how to do something, I will decide on a place to go and drive there. I won’t think of anything, just focusing on controlling the steering wheel.

Q12.What item must you have to match with your attire?
Watch.

Q13.When you were young, what were you like?
A timid, quiet and shy kid.

Q14.What must you do before you sleep?
Brush my teeth.

Q15.What must you do when you wake up in the morning?
Drink Redbull.

Q16.What would you want to become after you get married?
A good father.

AJ

Q1: Is there any Korean group that you admire?
Big Bang. All of them are very handsome.

Q2: What type of girl do you admire?
Girls that are usually virtuous, but will do “aegyo” to me.

Q3: Girls’ attire that can catch your attention in instantly?
Long dress.

Q4: Please confess to the girl that you like!
You are mine.

Q5: The place you wanted to visit the most in Japan?
Because I like hot springs and skiing, so it’s Hokkaido!

Q6: The difference between Japan and Korea?
The amount of Don Quijote (Japan’s 24-hour chain mall) and department stores. It’s much more overwhelming in Japan.

Q7: Anything interesting happened between the members, please tell us!
During promotions, Eli suddenly imitated an elephant “BONG”. It was too sudden that it caused a huge crown of laughter. He can imitate other animals very well too!

Q8: Something that you cannot lose to other members?
Strike for the best.

Q9: What kind of character are you?
Logical/brain type.

Q10: Do you cook?
I can cook Kimchi fried rice.

Q11: What is the first thing you do when you reach home?
Take a refreshing shower.

Q12: Your charm?
My slender eyes.

Q13: Most important item you need for your fashion?
Hat/cap/headgear

Q14: Did you ever hear what kind of kid you were from you parents?
Very timid, very scared when doing anything.

Q15: What kind of words that would make you happy?
You did well. You’re good.

Q16: What is your future target (wild target)?
To become the minister of education.

Hoon

Q1: How do you express yourself to the girl you like?
Let me protect you.

Q2: Recommend an attraction in South Korea.
Seoul’s very popular attraction, “Sinsa-dong’s street tree road”. There are a lot of nice cafes and shops. You can talk a walk, shopping and enjoy the cuisines there.

Q3: What thing makes you surprise after you reached Japan?
The automatic door for taxi/cab.

Q4: Are you close with the members?
Of course. We are like family.

Q5: Tell us a small accident that has happened recently.
We were doing a performance for a live broadcast, and we needed to sing while dancing, my pants ripped while I was doing a high kick.

Q6: Amongst U-Kiss, what character does Hoon act as?
The warm guy.

Q7: Which place at that can let you relax the most?
The bed that I’m always sleeping at.

Q8: Your favorite movie?
“TaeGukGi”. It’s called “The Brotherhood of War” in Japan. The friendship between the characters that Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin took part in was the best.

Q9: The ability that you’re proud of.
Sweet voice that no other members can make.

Q10: What did you play when you were young?
Because I’m very good in sports, so I always played outdoors with friends.

Q11: What type of lesson do you take everyday now?
Watching Japanese movies anime and dramas to learn Japanese.

Q12: What kind of words would make you happy?
Let’s listen to Hoon’s voice and sleep again today.

Q13: What is your favorite food?
Beef.

Q14: What kind of family do you what to build in the future?
Wealthy, full of laughter and happy family

Kevin

Q1: Which group do you aim as a target for your work?
In Japan, EXILE. In Korea, Shinhwa. Because both groups are very handsome/cool and has many skills.

Q2: What type of girl do you like?
Cute, outgoing girl. My ideal relationship is we will understand each other well.

Q3: What type of fashion do you like on girls?
Nothing specific. Dandy and casual type.

Q4: How would you confess when you met the girl of your life?
Please accept my heart.

Q5: Where do you want to go for vacation?
Disney Land in Japan. I really want to go to the “Land of Dream” for once.

Q6: Tell us a Japanese word that you remember recently.
“Can you please be angry!”

Q7: What surprised you when you first came to Japan?
There are saunas or hot springs everywhere in Japan.

Q8: Do you go out to eat with the members?
We went to Harujuku for sushi just before.

Q9: Tell us something interesting about KiSeop.
There’s once we went out for a meal, he drank alcohol but he thought it was apple juice. He is not very good in handling alcohol, so he showed a very interesting expression.

Q10: Things that you are better than the other members?
Slimmest.

Q11: Do you know how to cook?
Only a little bit. I can make pasta occasionally.

Q12: Something that you were addicted to recently?
Swimming. I went swimming very often.

Q13: Anything that has troubled you?
I want to improve in my Japanese, to speak it fluently.

Q14: What type of fashion item do you like?
Cute headgear and cool sunglasses.

Q15: Food you like the most in the world?
Mom’s Kimchi stew.

Q16: What words that would make you happy to listen to in Japanese?
So cute!

DongHo

Q1: Artist that you admire?
Mizushima Hiro

Q2: Your ideal figure for girl?
168cm, 45kg

Q3: What would you do if you have a girlfriend?
Ask her “do you love me?” day and night!

Q4: Where will you go for a date with your girlfriend?
Prague in Czech Republic. To see all kinds of buildings from ancient times, the Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Art Nouveau, etc.. I want to spend time together in a city that has this historic atmosphere.

Q5: What is your expectation for your girlfriend?
When I’m troubled, I can share it with her.

Q6: Where did you visit when you reached Japan?
Don Quijote. There are plenty of goods there.

Q7: Japanese word that you remember recently?
“I understand”

Q8: “When DongHo was a kid, he was…?
Very active, outstanding and a strong-will child

Q9: How is AJ?
Someone that likes music very much. He always listens to a variety of music.

Q10: Do you cook well?
I know how to make Kimchi stew.

Q11: What is the first thing you do when you reached home?
Take off my clothes and relax.

Q12: Which is the safest place at home?
Upper deck of double decker bed. I like narrow places.

Q13: Movie that you like?
Romantic type, movie that focuses on a love relationship.

Q14: What is your point of charm?
Buttock

Q15: Your essential fashion item?
Headgear.

Q16: What would you want to eat when the world is ending?
Takoyaki. Had a lot during last summer, when I stayed with the members in Osaka.

Q17: What do you want to become in the future?
To own a company.

Credits: @qingxuan95 + fuckyeahukiss @ TUMBLR + maitakes @ TWITTER + jklovewindsandukiss @ TUMBLR + supriseBEAR & mintoro @ ROCKETBOXX.NET (translations) |


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét