2012-02-04

[NEWS] U-KISS’s Soohyun sends kisses to his fans


U-KISS‘s leader Soohyun delighted fans with an aegyo-filled update on Twitter.

On February 1st, Soohyun tweeted, “I want to sleep now. Don’t be disappointed if you didn’t receive a mention. Here’s a picture instead! Goodnight KISSME, my loves.”

The idol was tweeting up a storm with his fans, but unfortunately, he couldn’t reply back everyone who messaged him. He decided to take this cute photo as a consolatory gift for those who were waiting for his reply. In his selca, Soohyun blew a goodnight kiss to his fans just before he tucked in for the night.

Netizens commented, “Look at those lips! I’m in love~” and “My heart’s beating too fast, I can’t even sleep”.

Credits: @qingxuan95 + @allkpop

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét