2012-01-05

[NEWS] Alexander Opens Up About Going Solo


Former U-KISS member Alexander was in Malaysia for a show dedicated to local fans. While in Malaysia, Alexander sat down with New Straits Times for an interview.
During the interview, Alexander talked about how going solo has helped him become his own artist.
"As a member of U-KISS, I had to conform to the image of the group, in terms of songs and concept. Now that I’m flying solo, I get to represent what I believe in and what I love about music. It's fun to show fans my personality and colour. I told my agency the image that I wanted to portray, and it helped me find the right producers for my songs," he stated.
The singer also talked about his dream of working for the UN. With a multinational background (his father is Portugese-Chinese and his mother is Korean), Alexander used to be bullied in school. He now wants to help bring world peace through the UN to end racial tensions.
The interview ended with Alexander talking about U-KISS. The singer still consider his former group members family and hinted at a possible reunion.
"It’s a good idea to reunite with all members, current and former, for a performance. Who knows? We just might," he stated.

Credits: @qingxuan95 + http://www.gokpop.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét