2012-01-28

[NEWS] 120124 Former U-Kiss member Alexander leaves encouraging tweets


Former U-Kiss member, Alexander Lee Eusebio (better known as Xander) posted some words of wisdom and encouraging messages for fans.

On the eve of the Chinese New Year, the young man posted a series of inspirational tweets on his Twitter account, in English.


He started off by saying:

“Watched audition shows. Ppl compete their lives trying to make into showbiz. I’m not as good as them, yet, GOD led me n I’m in for 4 yrs  “

And continued with,

“It’s not about how good or bad u r, even if u r great, u might still never get it. If u hv PASSION, ask GOD, NEVER give up n FIGHT for it!”

“I hope u guys set a goal for urself. Make a 2012 New Year resolution to guide urself closer to ur target, alrite? If I can, why can’t u?:)  “

Credits: @qingxuan95 + @alexander_0729 + http://kpopseven.com/


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét